Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ironman Fail!

Yeah, the ironman thing was a post a week. I haven't posted in nearly a year. I suck. Since my last post, I have changed jobs, moved to Chicago, and I wrote my own templating system (don't cheer all at once ;-) .. )

Anyway, it's called Ravenel. It's a weird hybrid between a bunch of different templating systems I've used over the years, and I honestly really like what I've made. I'll post some more in depth examples here real soon.

In other news. I just signed up to attend the YAPC::NA conference that will be taking place in Columbus Ohio. If anyone out there is in Chicago, and needs a ride, let me know, as I'll be driving down Sunday, and returning around noon on Wednesday. Should be awesome.

Can't wait to see Rakudo Star. Best wishes to PM and his family.

Lastly, a new version of Perl 5! I wonder how long it will take for us to see this used in distributions?

1 comment:

  1. I just saw a blog post on upgrading Perl to 5.12 in Fedora http://mmaslano.livejournal.com/3470.html

    Maybe you could encourage yourself blogging more by starting to comment on at least one blog every day.

    ReplyDelete